Each month, ACEC Colorado provides guests to discuss consulting engineering issues and topics on the Colorado Business Roundtable “Connect & Collaborate” show, which airs on AM1690 and livestreams at www.cobrt.com/live. These shows air on the third Monday of each month from 4-5 p.m. Archive recordings of each show are also available using the following links:
- Connecting Engineering Approaches with Community Needs
- ACEC Colorado Scholarship & Education Foundation
- Community Impact of Everyday Engineering
- Using Qualifications-based Selection (QBS) for Better Design Outcomes
- Subsurface Utilities Legislation That Affects Engineering Industry
- Let’s Go, Colorado: Engineering the Transportation Solution
- Engineering Side of Construction
- Why Transportation Matters
- Why Engineering Matters in the Water World
Additionally, ACEC Colorado was a 2018 nonprofit nominee in the COBRT Champions in Industry Awards. Click here to listen to a recent podcast featuring Executive Director Marilen Reimer, CAE, and Deputy Director Heidi Gordon, CAE, discuss the organization’s recent accomplishments.
Follow COBRT on Twitter at @Connect_Collab.