ACEC Colorado offers educational programs and networking that are essential to advancing the professional experience and taught by subject matter experts who offer relevant content and curriculum. The educational programs may apply to continuing education credits and are a cost-effective way to provide essential training and education to enhance employee skills and knowledge. Education benefits your firm’s competitive advantage and prepares your future leadership for success.
Click here to view or search the Calendar of Events.
Register for an event online or by calling ACEC Colorado at 303.832.2200*.
(NOTE: to receive member pricing, employees of member firms must login. Forgot your username or password? Call ACEC Colorado at 303.832.2200)
– Payment is required at time of registration, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card.
– Only cancellations received at least five business days prior to start of event are eligible for refunds.
– Special dietary requirements must be submitted at time of event registration. The hotel will do its best to accommodate dietary requirements, but cannot guarantee it is able to meet all requests. Registrants with food allergies should also inform servers.
– Attendance at or participation in ACEC Colorado events/activities constitute an agreement by the attendee for the Council’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image and/or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
– ACEC Colorado seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities; therefore, participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members and/or staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers or prices.